Allen C. Goolsby’s practice focuses on corporate law. Allen regularly represents clients on corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, and securities and finance matters.
- Representation of boards of directors and board committees in special situations.
- Experience with a variety of merger, acquisition and financing transactions involving publicly held corporations.
- Advising publicly held corporations regarding corporate governance.
- LL.B., University of Virginia School of Law, 1968
- BA, History, Yale University, cum laude, 1961
- Board of Governors, American Bar Association
- Board of Governors, St. Catherine’s School
- Member, American Bar Association Committees on Corporate Governance and Federal Regulation of Securities
- Past President, Virginia Bar Association
- Former Chair, American Bar Association Pension Plan Committee
- Former Chair, Virginia State Bar Special Committee on the Future of Law Practice
- Former Member, Judicial Council of Virginia
- Former Trustee, University of Virginia Law School Foundation
- Former Junior Warden, St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church
- Former Member, American Bar Association Committee on Corporate Laws
- Former Chairman, St. Christopher’s School Board of Governors
- Former Chairman, Church Schools in the Episcopal Diocese of Virginia Board of Directors
Rate : $$$