East Byrd Street 901-951Richmond 23219 VA US
Is this your profile?Claim it now.Make sure your information is up to date.
East Byrd Street 901-951Richmond 23219 VA US Get directions
Array ( [_filled] => Array (  => 0 ) [_featured] => Array (  => 0 ) [_submitting_key] => Array (  => 5cf112eca9fac ) [_job_title] => Array (  => Allen Goolsby ) [geolocation_lat] => Array (  => 37.5347685 ) [geolocation_long] => Array (  => -77.4389631 ) [geolocation_formatted_address] => Array (  => 901-951 E Byrd St, Richmond, VA 23219, USA ) [geolocation_street_number] => Array (  => 901-951 ) [geolocation_street] => Array (  => East Byrd Street ) [geolocation_city] => Array (  => Richmond ) [geolocation_state_short] => Array (  => VA ) [geolocation_state_long] => Array (  => Virginia ) [geolocation_postcode] => Array (  => 23219 ) [geolocation_country_short] => Array (  => US ) [geolocation_country_long] => Array (  => United States ) [geolocated] => Array (  => 1 ) [_job_location] => Array (  => Riverfront Plaza, East Tower 951 East Byrd Street Richmond, VA 23219 ) [_job_description] => Array (  => Allen C. Goolsby’s practice focuses on corporate law. Allen regularly represents clients on corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, and securities and finance matters. Experience:
- Representation of boards of directors and board committees in special situations.
- Experience with a variety of merger, acquisition and financing transactions involving publicly held corporations.
- Advising publicly held corporations regarding corporate governance.
- LL.B., University of Virginia School of Law, 1968
- BA, History, Yale University, cum laude, 1961
- Board of Governors, American Bar Association
- Board of Governors, St. Catherine’s School
- Member, American Bar Association Committees on Corporate Governance and Federal Regulation of Securities
- Past President, Virginia Bar Association
- Former Chair, American Bar Association Pension Plan Committee
- Former Chair, Virginia State Bar Special Committee on the Future of Law Practice
- Former Member, Judicial Council of Virginia
- Former Trustee, University of Virginia Law School Foundation
- Former Junior Warden, St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church
- Former Member, American Bar Association Committee on Corporate Laws
- Former Chairman, St. Christopher’s School Board of Governors
- Former Chairman, Church Schools in the Episcopal Diocese of Virginia Board of Directors