Allen L. Rothenberg, Esq., founded The Rothenberg Law Firm LLP in 1969. He has obtained numerous multi-million dollar verdicts, settlements, and awards for his catastrophically injured clients, including, together with his legal team, a record-breaking judgment in excess of two billion dollars.
Mr. Rothenberg has been involved in multiple high-profile cases before state, federal, and appellate courts, including the Supreme Court of the United States. Mr. Rothenberg has been selected to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 and also has made guest appearances on national and local television and radio shows, including Fox TV, ABC TV, CBS TV, NBC TV, and has served as a commentator on Court TV.
He has appeared on numerous occasions as a guest lecturer at law schools, graduate schools, colleges, and secondary schools, including the Temple University School of Law, The University of Pennsylvania, and Villanova Law School.
Additionally, for over 25 years, Mr. Rothenberg has served as the National President of the National Jewish Commission on Law and Public Affairs, a civil-rights organization comprised of attorneys and social scientists who work together on a volunteer basis to combat religious discrimination.
Allen and Barbara Rothenberg, Esqs. are most proud of being parents to eight married children, including seven attorneys and a pediatric nurse practitioner/adjunct professor of nursing, and many, many grandchildren. Allen is also an avid competitive softball player and golfer.
- Temple University, J.D., 1969
- Temple University, B.S. 1962
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 1969
- State of New York, 1981
- District of Columbia, 1981
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1969
- United States Supreme Court, 1974
- United States Court of Claims, 1974
- United States Third Circuit Court of Appeals, 1975
- United States District Court District of Columbia, 2001
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, Pennsylvania Association for Justice, New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice, Philadelphia Bar Association, National Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$