Allen Wang is an associate in White & Case’s Silicon Valley office and a member of the Intellectual Property Practice. His practice focuses on patent litigation, covering a wide range of technologies including enterprise, internet, and mobile applications, semiconductor technology, liquid crystal technology, and location-based technology.
As a registered patent attorney, Allen’s experience before the USPTO includes both prosecuting patent applications and working on ex parte reexamination, inter partes reexamination, inter partes reviews, and covered business method reviews, up to and including appeal.
The technological areas of these patents range from software, including embedded control software systems, to semiconductor devices. Allen previously worked as a software developer at Oracle Corp. and Compiere Inc., where he designed and programmed enterprise business applications.
- JD, University of California, Berkeley School of Law
- MEng, Computer Science, College of Engineering, Cornell University
- BS, Computer Science, College of Engineering, Cornell University
Bars and Courts:
- California State Bar
- US District Court for the Northern District of California
- US Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$