Allison A. Davis provides antitrust counseling, merger and acquisition and regulatory advice and has deep experience in multidistrict price fixing litigation. She advises clients in joint venture operation, acquisitions, trade associations, distribution counseling and other compliance matters, as well as defense of Federal Trade Commission and U.S. Department of Justice investigations.
Allison also represents large U.S. and international corporate clients in complex commercial litigation, including federal class actions, and jury trials, involving antitrust, contract disputes, food labeling, and related matters. She also advises clients with regard to national security issues involved in transactions, including Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) review.
As a member of the firm’s energy practice group, her industry focus is on independent power producers, renewable energy, and climate change regulation including cap and trade.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Executive Committee, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Antitrust Section, American Bar Association
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
- Power Association of Northern California
- San Francisco Bar Association
- Energy Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Zanmi Lakay (Haitian charity)
- Global Competition Review Award, Litigation of the Year, Best Cartel Defense Team, Motorola Mobility vs. AU Optronics, et al, 2015
- Named as one of “America’s Leading Lawyers for Business” in Antitrust (California) by Chambers USA, 2009-2018
- Listed in The International Who’s Who of Mining Lawyers
- J.D., University of California, Davis School of Law
- B.A., Smith College
Rate : $$$$