Allison Altersohn focuses on complex patent litigation across technologies ranging from networking and telecommunications to computer systems, electronic devices and digital imaging. As a partner in our Intellectual Property, Patent, Trademark and Copyright Litigation practice, Allison represents clients in a broad range of technology and patent litigation.
Allison is experienced in all stages of litigation, and frequently takes a lead role in coordinating joint defenses in multi-defendant cases. With an undergraduate degree in electrical engineering, she brings an understanding of engineering and technology to the issues faced by her clients.
For technology companies such as Nokia, Alcatel-Lucent, Avon, Comcast and Google, Allison advises on evaluating large patent portfolios, developing strategies for patent licensing negotiations, and establishing IP policies as standard business procedures.
Allison is the author of two study guides on copyright and trademark law, titled Easy Review for Copyright Law and Easy Review for Trademark Law.
- J.D., Yeshiva University
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, University of Michigan
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- New Jersey Intellectual Property Law Association
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association
- New York State Bar Association, Intellectual Property Section
Rate : $$$