Alli Condra concentrates her practice on legal, regulatory, business, and policy issues facing the food, beverage, and restaurant industries. She represents clients in matters with the Food and Drug Administration and the United States Department of Agriculture, as well as state- and local-level food and agriculture agencies, specifically as it relates to food safety and food labeling issues.
Alli recently completed a fellowship at Harvard Law School’s Food Law and Policy Clinic, the first clinic of its kind in the nation, where she provided legal and policy counsel to nonprofits and government agencies seeking to increase access to healthy foods and assist producers in accessing local and regional markets.
In that capacity, she advised on a wide range of issues, including the Food Safety Modernization Act, cottage food laws, agricultural labor laws, local procurement, urban agriculture, mobile food vending, and food policy advocacy.
- Senior Clinical Fellow, 2014-2015; Clinical Fellow, 2012-2014 – Food Law and Policy Clinic, Harvard Law School, Cambridge, Mass.
- Contributor, FoodSafetyNews.com, 2011-2012
- Research Assistant, Professor Neil Hamilton, Drake University Law School, Des Moines, Iowa, 2010-2011
- Intern, Iowa Attorney General’s Office, Environmental and Farm Division, Des Moines, Iowa, 2010
- Policy Consultant, U.S. Department of Agriculture, Farm Service Agency, Des Moines, Iowa, 2010
- Legislative Intern, OFW Law, Washington, D.C., 2009
Professional & Community Activities:
- Board Member, Portland Farmers Market
- American Agricultural Law Association
- American Bar Association
- New England Farmers Union
- Vice-President and Board Member, Farm Commons
- LL.M., Agricultural and Food Law, University of Arkansas School of Law, 2012
- J.D., Drake University Law School, 2011, with high honors
- Certificate in Food and Agricultural Law
- CALI Academic Achievement Award
- President, Agricultural Law Association
- Treasurer, Health Law Association
- B.A., Interdisciplinary Studies in Pre-Naturopathic Medicine, California Lutheran University, 2006, summa cum laude
- Merit Scholar
Rate : $$$$