Allison R. Brown counsels and represents employers in a variety of employment law matters. She regularly litigates cases before state and federal courts, administrative tribunals, such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and other state and local agencies.
Allison defends employers in both single-plaintiff and class action employment disputes, with a focus on : Discrimination, harassment and retaliation litigation, Trade secret and non-compete matters, Whistleblower actions, Wage and hour.
Allison’s practice also focuses on litigation avoidance and she frequently counsels employers on hiring, discipline, and termination; conducting workplace investigations; employee and supervisor training; and drafting employee handbooks and policies. Prior to joining Littler, Allison was a litigation associate at a large regional law firm.
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2010
- B.A., University of Pittsburgh, 2007
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Young Lawyers Division, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Member, Homer S. Brown Division, Allegheny County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$