Allison Capozzoli Garrett advises and represents employers in a broad range of employment and labor matters. Her practice includes defending corporate clients of various sizes against claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination and constructive termination, as well as wage and hour claims.
Prior to joining Littler, she was an associate at another law firm in San Diego, where she focused on education and employment law. During law school, Allison was selected to participate in the year-long Appellate Clinic, litigating in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. She also served as an extern for the Hon. Richard D. Huffman of the California Court of Appeal for the Fourth District, Division One.
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, 2013
- B.A., University of California, Santa Barbara, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Board Secretary, Shades of Pink Foundation California, 2014 – present
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Member, Lawyers Club of San Diego
Rate : $$$$