Allison Cooke joined Stoll Keenon Ogden in 2015 as an Associate in the firm’s Lexington office and is part of the Labor, Employment & Employee Benefits practice group. She brings a unique perspective to SKO from her previous experience as a clerk for the Honorable Gregory F. Van Tatenhove, U.S. District Judge for the Eastern District of Kentucky.
After graduating from Asbury University, Allison pursued her J.D. at the University of Kentucky College of Law, where she graduated with a summa cum laude distinction.
Labor, Employment & Employee Benefits: Allison works with small and large businesses in Kentucky on a variety of employment matters, ranging from enforcement of noncompete agreements to local and federal regulatory compliance. She helps employers resolve workplace issues through proactive counseling, employee training, alternate dispute resolution and, if necessary, cost-effective litigation.
- University of Kentucky College of Law 2014, J.D., summa cum laude
- Asbury University 2009, B.A. English, summa cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Central Kentucky American Inn of Court, associate
Rate : $$$