Allison Paige Gallagher litigates commercial disputes in both state and federal courts. She represents clients in all aspects of commercial disputes, including business and contractual disputes, commercial and residential mortgage foreclosures, consumer protection defense, and business torts.
In addition to her commercial litigation practice, Allison focuses on ERISA litigation, representing employers, insurers, and employee benefit plans defending against life, health, and disability benefits claims.
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2004, magna cum laude, Graduated 5th in class of 218; Order of the Coif; Florida Law Review
- B.A., Columbia University, English, 2001
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- The Florida Bar, Member
- University of Florida Alumni Association, Member
Rate : $$$