Attorney Allison Greenlee Korr has a B.A. in Business from Michigan State University and a Juris Doctorate from University of Detroit Mercy School of Law. She is admitted to practice in both the Western and Eastern Districts of Michigan and is also a certified civil mediator.
Allison also holds Certificates in the areas of Family Law and Probate and Estate Planning issued by the Institute of Continuing Legal Education (ICLE) and the Family Law Section and Estate Planning Section of the State Bar of Michigan.
- Kalamazoo Bar Association
- Kalamazoo Family Law Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association – Bankruptcy Section
- State Bar of Michigan – Family Law Section
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Young Lawyers Section
Rate : $$$$