Allison D. Jones focuses her practice on oil and gas transactional and securities matters, with a depth of experience in representing clients in capital markets transactions and acquisitions and divestitures of shale and other oil and gas properties.
Allison also advises public and private companies regarding commercial agreements, corporate formation and governance, and general business and organizational matters.
- Represented a Texas-based exploration and production company with various acquisitions of oil and gas assets and properties in Texas and Kansas.
- Represented a privately owned Pennsylvania company in the sale of both producing and undrilled oil and gas properties.
- Represented a public company in the acquisition of a Texas-based exploration and development company with oil and gas assets and properties located in Louisiana and offshore Louisiana.
- Represented an Australian-listed company with operations in the United States in connection with the structuring and financing of various acquisition opportunities.
- Represented co-placement agents in connection with a private offering of common stock by a public exploration and production company with assets located in North Dakota, Montana and Texas.
- Represented clients in connection with filings and compliance under the Securities and Exchange Act.
- Represented a Swiss-based investment group in a joint venture to manufacture and sell certain products to customers in the oil and gas industry.
- Represented client in a participation arrangement regarding the exploration, development and drilling of certain oil and gas properties in Texas.
- Represented and advised various clients in connection with entity formation issues, including advising clients regarding choice of entity issues and preparing organizational documents.
- Assisted a large international oil and gas service company in the establishment of a contract management system for each line of business.
- State Bar of Texas: Oil, Gas, and Energy Resources Law Section
- Houston Bar Association
- Women’s Energy Network
- Houston Zoo Young Supporters (FLOCK)
- Urban Green Hermann Park Conservancy
- J.D., South Texas College of Law, 2009, summa cum laude, South Texas Law Review
- B.S., Business Administration, The University of Kansas, 2005
Admissions : Kansas, Texas.
Rate : $$$$