Allison Lynn Martin is an associate in the Labor & Employment Law Department. Allison’s practice includes a wide range of employment litigation matters at the state and federal levels, including employment discrimination arising under Title VII and similar state statutes, retaliation claims, and wage-and-hour issues.
Allison also plays an important role in advising clients on employee leave policies. At Seton Hall University School of Law, Allison was an Articles Editor for the Seton Hall Law Review. While in law school, Allison interned for Chief Judge Garrett E. Brown (Ret.) of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Syracuse University, B.A., 2010
Admissions & Qualifications : New Jersey, New York
Clerkships : U.S. District Court, New York, Southern District – Hon. Katharine Parker
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, New York, Eastern District
- U.S. District Court, New York, Southern District
Rate : $$$