Allison counsels clients on credit card and payment systems transactions and transactions designed to leverage intellectual property (and data sharing, in particular) and information technology within the financial services industry. Her clients include credit card issuers and acquirers, established technology companies, and new entrants into the payment systems space.
Allison has more than a dozen years of experience representing her clients in the negotiation and documentation of commercial arrangements of all kinds, including among others program agreements for private label and co-branded credit cards, processing agreements, joint venture agreements, network branding agreements, technology licensing agreements and collaborations, and portfolio purchase and sale transactions.
- Associate General Counsel, Verizon Corporation, Global Wholesale Division, Arlington, Va., 2009-2010
- Counsel, 2005-2009; Associate, 2000-2004 – Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP, Washington, D.C.
- Associate, Sidley & Austin, Washington, D.C., 1999-2000
- Judicial Clerk, Hon. John Steadman, D.C. Court of Appeals, Washington, D.C., 1998-1999
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 1998
- M.B.A., Georgetown University, 1998
- B.A., Public Policy, Stanford University, 1991
Rate : $$$