Allison K. Pfeifle is a strategic estate planning and tax attorney with a diverse background. She represents clients ranging from individuals and small business owners to fiduciaries and companies of all sizes.
Allison brings hands-on experience from multiple roles within the legal and financial services industries, including work for a global family office, externships with the Internal Revenue Service and the Cook County Probate Division, and managing fiduciary relationships for an established trust company.
Allison highly values the ability to translate complex estate planning and tax matters into digestible concepts to best equip clients to make informed decisions about their estate plans.
- Advising individuals, fiduciaries, and entities on all aspects of income, gift, and estate tax planning.
- Structuring, drafting, and implementing estate planning documents.
- Planning for and preparation of income tax, gift tax, and estate tax returns.
- Estate and trust administration, including probate practice.
- IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., 2011
- New York University, B.A., 2005
- U.S. Tax Court
- Chicago Estate Planning Council, Associate Member
- Chicago Estate Planning Council, Networking Committee, Member
- Young Estate Planners Discussion Group, Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
CIVIC AND CHARITABLE MEMBERSHIPS:
- Chicago-Kent Women in Law Mentors
- NYU Torchbearers
Rate : $$$