Allison K. Pierce represents clients in a wide variety of labor and employment matters with particular emphasis on litigation in both state and federal courts. She handles claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, breach of contract, and violation of wage and hour laws.
She defends employers against claims arising from alleged violations of California and federal laws governing employment, including: Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, The Americans with Disabilities Act, The Fair Employment and Housing Act.
Before joining Littler, Allison practiced at several firms in the Greater Los Angeles area and California’s Central Valley. She has represented individuals, organizations and public entities and has litigated across a broad range of practice areas, including business and commercial disputes, real property disputes, catastrophic injury claims, and environmental and natural resources law.
- J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 2007
- B.A., University of California, Santa Barbara, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Tulare County Bar Association
- Member, Fresno County Bar Association
Rate : $$$