Ms. Allison Bach’s practice focuses on advising and representing companies and lenders in out-of-court workouts and restructurings, bankruptcy proceedings, and distressed M&A transactions.
- Represent secured lenders in workout and out-of-court restructurings, including negotiating and drafting forbearance agreements, disposition of collateral pursuant to Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code, and orderly wind-down of borrower’s operations.
- Counsel to private equity firms in acquisition and financing of portfolio companies as well as advising portfolio companies on various legal affairs and add-on acquisitions.
- Represent secured lenders in numerous bankruptcy court proceedings including cash collateral, DIP financing, relief from stay and contested confirmation hearings.
- Represent and advise secured lenders in state court proceedings against borrowers and guarantors, including real estate foreclosure matters, claim and delivery of personal property, receiverships, assignments for the benefit of creditors, and judgment enforcement.
- University of Michigan,B.A., 1996
- Cleveland State University Levin College of Urban Affairs, M.S., 1998
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., 2004
- State Bar of Michigan, Member Business Law Section
- Turnaround Management Association, Detroit Chapter, Board Member
- Federal Bar Association – E.D. Michigan Chapter, Member Bankruptcy Section
- American Bankruptcy Institute
Rate : $$$$