Allison G. Rhadans is a member of the firm’s complex commercial litigation team with an emphasis on defending financial service entities against claims of state and federal statutory violations.
Allison has experience litigating claims under the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, Truth in Lending Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and Fair Debt Collection Practices Act in both state and federal courts, including related appeals.
Prior to joining McGuireWoods, Allison represented individuals and corporations in a variety of practice areas including business litigation, banking litigation, real estate litigation, and title curative litigation.
Allison is a Georgia Rising Star Super Lawyer, a member of the Lawyer’s Club of Atlanta, and a member of the Georgia Association for Women Lawyers. While earning her law degree at the University of South Carolina School of Law, Allison was the Managing Editor of the Journal of Law and Education.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD, Managing Editor, Journal of Law and Education, 2009
- The University of Georgia, BS, Business Administration – Finance, magna cum laude, Presdiential Scholar, Dean’s Lists, with Honors, 2005
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- Member, Atlanta Bar Association
- Member, Georgia Association for Women Lawyers
- Member, Lawyer’s Club of Atlanta
Rate : $$$$