Allison Thompson focuses her practice on complex business litigation and regulatory compliance. Allison represents clients in the financial services, real estate, insurance, health care, telecommunications and manufacturing industries in a wide range of civil litigation matters across the country, including consumer class actions, the FCRA, FDCPA, RESPA, unfair trade practices, antitrust, civil RICO and the False Claims Act.
Allison also represents clients in defending administrative enforcement actions by state and federal agencies and litigation involving regulatory compliance issues.
Before joining Alston & Bird, Allison served as a law clerk for the Honorable Clay D. Land in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia. While in law school, she served as the senior managing editor for the Georgia Law Review and was inducted into the Order of the Coif.
- University of Georgia (J.D., 2006)
- Georgia Institute of Technology (B.S., 2003)
Bar Admissions : Georgia
- Voices for Georgia’s Children, secretary of the board of directors
- United Way of Metro Atlanta; Johnetta B. Cole Society, Advisory Committee (2016-present), Young Professional Leaders, Member (2012-present), Associate co-chair of Alston & Bird’s annual giving campaign (2013-2016)
- National Association of Women Lawyers, Annual Meeting Programming Committee (2014)
- American Bar Association, Member (2008-present)
- Lamar Inn of Court, Barrister (2015-present)
Rate : $$$$