Allison M. Stocker concentrates her practice on business and commercial litigation. Allison represents financial institutions, public companies, privately held businesses, professionals, creditors, and other individuals in actions involving contracts, negotiable instruments, corporate governance and valuation issues, fiduciary relationships, torts, and other business-related disputes.
Allison also represents financial institutions and businesses in bankruptcies and related adversary proceedings. Allison’s bankruptcy practice focuses on defending against automatic stay violations, litigating adequate protection and valuation issues, facilitating the confirmation of debt reorganization, and defending creditors in a variety of other bankruptcy issues.
Allison has experience in all aspects of commercial litigation including motion practice, discovery, evidentiary hearings, and trials. She also has experience in post-judgment enforcement and collection procedures, federal fair housing laws, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and Florida’s construction laws.
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2010, cum laude
- B.B.A., University of Miami, 2007, magna cum laude
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
Professional Experience :
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Gary R. Jones, United States Magistrate Judge, 2010
- Chief Justice’s Advisory Committee for the Pro Bono Service Award, Committee Member
- Fourth Judicial Circuit, Pro Bono Committee, Young Lawyers Division Member
- Fourth Judicial Circuit, Grievance Committee, Vice Chair
- Federal Bar Association, Jacksonville Chapter, Member
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Member
- The Chester Bedell American Inn of Court, Past Associate Member
- The Junior League of Jacksonville, Member, Past Board Member and Legal Counsel
Rate : $$$$