It takes a level head and an open mind to successfully resolve legal challenges that arise in the workplace. Allison R. Thomas has both. Her employment litigation and labor relations practice benefits from Allison’s deliberate approach to disputes, as well as her ability to find creative solutions to the struggles that exist between employees and employers in every industry.
Experienced with all phases of litigation, Allison is committed to customizing her efforts to suit the unique needs of each client.
- Investigated and helped prepare responses to submit to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration for whistleblower retaliation cases.
- Assisted with preparation of arbitration and post-hearing briefs related to labor disputes for a large public transit entity.
- Drafted briefs, handled client depositions and more for all phases of litigation in medical and dental malpractice suits.
Memberships : Ohio State Bar Association
- J.D., University of Toledo College of Law, 2013, cum laude; University of Toledo Law Review, Board 44, Contributing Editor; Women’s Law Student Association
- B.S., Indiana University, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
Rate : $$$