Allyson P. Stavis is an associate in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. She focuses her practice on matters involving property damage, including building and structure failures, adjacent construction damage, water intrusion and damage, explosions, and litigation involving public utilities.
Ms. Stavis also specializes in representing directors and officers of condominium and co-operative buildings, as well as their managing agents and homeowners’ associations. In this capacity, she typically assists with the interpretation and enforcement of governing documents, and defense of boards of managers in actions brought by unit owners, tenants, and third parties.
Ms. Stavis is admitted to practice law before the State Courts of New York and New Jersey, as well as the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, and the District of New Jersey. She has successfully argued before the New York State Appellate Division, First Department in a reported decision.
- Brooklyn Law School, Juris Doctor, 2015
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Bachelor of Arts, 2012
- State Bar Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$