Mr. Alvin “Yandie” Fashu-Kanu is an associate in the Intellectual Property Practice Group in the Los Angeles office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP. He counsels his clients in all aspects of intellectual property related matters, including patentability, infringement and due diligence investigations.
Mr. Fashu-Kanu focuses his practice on preparation and prosecution of foreign and U.S. patent applications relating to telecommunications, optical devices, computer networks, digital and analog circuits, semiconductor technology, medical devices, mechanical devices, computer software, computer security and clean technology.
- J.D., Franklin Pierce Law Center (2006)
- M.S., Syracuse University (2003)
- B.S., California Polytechnic State University, Pomona (1998)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Licensing Executive Society
Rate : $$$