Mr. Alvin L. Kruse is a partner practicing in the areas of real estate, real estate and other secured lending, bond financing and healthcare. Mr. Kruse’s lending experience includes serving as counsel to institutional lenders in connection with a variety of loan transactions, including construction, permanent and mezzanine loans for real estate projects, loan participations and syndications, commercial loans and loan workouts and restructurings.
Mr. Kruse represents owners and developers of real estate projects in connection with structuring project ownership, purchase and sale transactions, development and financing. Mr. Kruse serves as underwriter’s counsel, credit enhancer’s counsel and bond counsel in bond financing transactions. His health care experience includes counseling hospitals, long-term care facilities, physicians and other health care providers in connection with legal health care issues.
- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law (1968)
- Order of the Coif
- Board of Editors, Northwestern University Law Review
- B.A., Northwestern University (1965)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- American Bar Association (Business Law and Real Estate and Probate Law Committees)
- Chicago Bar Association
- American Association of Hospital Attorneys
- Illinois Association of Hospital Attorneys
- Urban Land Institute
- International Council of Shopping Centers
Rate : $$$$