Alyce C. Halchak’s practice is principally transactional, with a concentration in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and compliance, leveraged leasing, corporate, and compensation counseling. She handles a wide variety of business transactions, including U.S. and foreign multi-party acquisitions, divestitures, and financings.
Ms. Halchak also has significant experience counseling public and private companies, and their Boards of Directors, on governance and regulatory matters, and structuring compensation packages including tax-deferral structures, equity and equity-based incentive plans, and other benefit plans, and executive and employer protections on a change of control.
- New York University School of Law (LL.M.)
- Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law (J.D.)
- Marywood College (now Marywood University) (B.A., cum laude)
- State of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States Tax Court
- Attorneys’ Liability Assurance Society (Bermuda) Ltd. and Attorneys’ Liability Assurance Society, Inc.
- Nominating, Compensation, and Governance Committee
- Boards of Directors, 2000-2009
- Enterprise Risk Management Committee
- National Association of Corporate Directors, New Jersey Chapter
- Advisory Board
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Corporate and Business Law Section
- Chair, Taxation Section, 1997-1998
- Essex County Bar Association
- New Jersey Supreme Court Committee on the Tax Court, 1998-2002
Rate : $$$$