Alyse M. Zadalis’s practice focuses on complex product liability litigation defense and regulatory counseling for medical device, pharmaceutical and agribusiness companies. She also counsels multinational clients in a variety of industries on both international and domestic trade-compliance matters.
Before her legal career, Alyse developed her ability to provide the highest levels of service in demanding, customer-oriented positions. As a result, she always seeks to identify customized solutions to fit her clients’ needs.
As a litigator, Alyse focuses on the representation of medical device and pharmaceutical companies in large multidistrict litigation. Alyse’s regulatory practice focuses on FDA-regulated clients of all sizes and across industries.
She has counseled clients on product clearance, labeling, marketing and advertising, postmarket compliance, and risk assessment and management. Alyse has also helped clients analyze international import and export strategy.
Before law school, Alyse spent two years in the AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps where she led a team of nine members. Among other projects, her team assisted in prescribed burns of over 7,000 acres of federal forest in Mississippi, which in part earned Alyse both the Governor’s Recognition for Distinguished Accomplishments from the State of Mississippi and the Bronze President’s Award for Service.
Under Alyse’s leadership, her team traveled to and worked together in eleven locations across the southern United States. While in law school, Alyse managed a multi-million-dollar research program for the University of Kansas’ Institute for Policy & Social Research, collaborating with a large number of professors and students across three universities.
- J.D., University of Kansas School of Law, 2015
- Advocacy Certificate
- Legal Intern to The Hon. Kathryn H. Vratil, U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- Kansas Journal of Law and Public Policy, Publications Editor
- Moot Court Council, Executive Board Member
- B.A., American University, 2008 (International Studies)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- KC LEGAL, Board Secretary
- Mid-America Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (MAGLCC), Public Policy Committee
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
Rate : $$$