Alysha Preston is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s New York office and a member of the Firm’s Intellectual Property Practice Group. Alysha previously worked in the products law group at Apple, where she assisted in research covering laws and regulations of copyrights and contract formation worldwide. She also assisted in drafting agreements, including non-disclosure agreements and supply-chain agreements for technology products.
Alysha focuses her practice on various intellectual property issues in the context of corporate transactions, commercial and transactional IP, copyright and trademark protection and enforcement, and overall global brand management and enforcement.
- St. John’s University, School of Law (J.D.) (2016)
- Pennsylvania State University (B.A.) (2013)
- New Jersey~United States (2018)
- New York~United States (2017)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York City Bar – Member
- New York State Bar Association – Member
- Metropolitan Black Bar Association – Member
Rate : $$$