Alysia N. Carlson is an associate in Akerman’s Consumer Financial Services Practice Group. Alysia represents a wide array of financial services companies in state and federal litigation including class actions and litigation involving homeowners’ association lien priority.
She regularly defends financial services providers against individual and class claims brought pursuant to RESPA, TILA, FCRA, FDCPA, and TCPA.
Additionally, Alysia defends mortgage lenders, servicers, and other financial services providers against borrower complaints alleging violations of state statutes, wrongful foreclosures, and debt collection statutes.
- J.D., Boston University School of Law, 2011
- B.B.A., Southern Methodist University, Finance, 2007
- B.A., Southern Methodist University, Philosophy, 2007, with honors
Bar Admissions : California; Texas
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Member
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program, Volunteer Attorney
Rate : $$$$