Alyssa M. Helfer is member of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Alyssa Helfer’s practice focuses on litigation and arbitration. Alyssa joined the firm in 2016.
- Senior Editor, University of Pennsylvania Law Review, University of Pennsylvania Law School
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2016
- University of Pennsylvania, M.A., 2016
- Northwestern University, B.A., 2012
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Alyssa Helfer & Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP can handle?
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, International Law. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP?
Alyssa Helfer lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Alyssa Helfer reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Alyssa Helfer lawyer profile listing.