Alyssa Clover’s practice involves a broad spectrum of complex civil, criminal and regulatory matters, including white collar criminal defense and related civil litigation, SEC enforcement actions, internal investigations, tortious interference claims and contract disputes. Ms. Clover also has represented clients in private mediations and arbitrations. Ms. Clover’s experience includes:
- representing a Kuwaiti logistics company against a criminal indictment and civil False Claims Act charges in one of the largest government contracting cases ever brought by the U.S. government;
- representing a “Big Four” accounting firm in regulatory (SEC and PCAOB) matters involving its clients;
- representing a “Big Four” accounting firm in mediations and a successful private arbitration involving disputes with former clients alleging breach of contract and alleged malpractice claims;
- defending a global media and entertainment company against claims for tortious interference with a contract.
An active pro bono attorney, Ms. Clover has worked on a variety of matters, including representing clients in bringing affirmative claims for housing violations and defending clients in unlawful detainer actions.
Ms. Clover is a member of the hiring committee for Skadden’s Los Angeles office. While attending Emory University School of Law, Ms. Clover was a Robert W. Woodruff Fellow and a member of the Emory Law Journal.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2010
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 2004
- New York
Experience : Law Clerk, Hon. Orinda D. Evans, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia (2010-2011)
Rate : $$$$