Alyssa M. Johnson is a litigation associate in the Washington office of Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP. She focuses on securities enforcement and regulatory defense matters, internal investigations, and complex civil litigation.
Alyssa maintains an active pro bono practice. Among other activities, she represents a petitioner in a case before the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights and participated in a brief amici curiae to the U.S. Supreme Court on behalf of various non-profit human rights organizations.
- Legal Intern for a Romanian law firm practicing international arbitration, Summer 2013
- Development Associate for a Washington, DC-based nonprofit, 2011-2012
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2015, Articles Editor, Georgetown Journal of International Law
- Michigan State University, B.A., 2010, Phi Beta Kappa
- District of Columbia, 2017
- New York, 2016
Rate : $$$