Page Law PLLC founded by Amanda A. Page. I am a Southfield attorney with a focus on helping my clients move toward a financial secure future by providing holistic and personalized counsel with debt settlement/management, bankruptcy and credit repair.
I provide a personal approach to each client’s specific needs. My practice has grown over the years, one client at a time, one case at a time and one day at a time.
I am an advocate for my client’s life after debt by taking a holistic integrated assessment of my client’s financial situation and help them determine the best course of action to ensure them and their families a secure financial future.
I strive to provide the tools to build a bridge between my client’s current financial burdens to their future financial freedom. I started this firm in June, 2013 after my previous experience as an associate attorney with two large law firms and as a staff attorney for a national debt collection company.
My vast and varied background allows me to provide a large firm expertise while allowing me to bring a personal approach to ensure that my client’s legal needs and issues are being addressed and met.
My approach is personalized, holistic and practical. I listen closely to my clients to gain a thorough understanding of their overall situation and empower them with a comprehensive plan of action to address their concerns so I can best help to achieve their goals.
I have a deep commitment to community involvement. My great-grandparents, grandparents and parents were all farmers and they instilled in me the philosophy to leave an impact on the world by making it a better place.
I strive every day to make sure that I fulfill this philosophy by being actively involved in non-profits, organizations and committees that further this cause.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law- Juris Doctorate
- Michigan State University – Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- State Bar of Michigan
- S. District Courts: Eastern District and Western District
- Oakland County Bar Association – OCBA
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys – NACBA
- Providing Access to Legal Services Committee Chair – OCBA
- ABI- Consumer Bankruptcy Committee Spring 2015 Newsletter: Chapter 7 Attorneys’ Fees: Protecting Debtors While Ensuring Attorneys Get Paid- Amanda A. Page, Esq. 2015
- UTA- Michigan District Court Defines a “Firm Offer of Credit” Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) – Amanda A. Breasbois, Esq. and Rose Marie Brook, Esq. 2007
- NACBA – The Consumer Bankruptcy Journal, Spring 2015: Chapter 7 Attorneys’ Fees: Protecting Debtors While Ensuring Attorneys Get Paid- Amanda A. Page, Esq. 2015
Rate : $$$