Amanda S. Ackerman is a senior associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm’s New York office. She is also a member of the Private Equity Team at the firm. Ms. Ackerman focuses her practice on private equity, mergers and acquisitions, and venture capital.
Her practice involves a full range of corporate transactions, including leveraged buyouts, public and private mergers and acquisitions, venture and growth equity financings, debt financings, reorganizations and restructurings.
Amanda has extensive experience representing portfolio companies of sponsor funds in add-on acquisitions, dispositions, corporate governance, and day-to-day legal and commercial matters. Amanda also regularly provides legal and strategic advice to emerging companies on formation, structuring, financing, and corporate governance matters.
Representative transactions include:
- the acquisition by alphabroder of Bodek and Rhodes, Inc. and Ash City Worldwide;
- the acquisition by World and Main (formerly Hardware Holdings) of Plumbing Holdings Corporation and its subsidiary, Jones Stephens Corp.;
- the sale of Professional Hospital Supply, Inc. to Medline Industries, Inc.;
- the acquisition by Tullett Prebon of MOAB Oil;
- representation of Federal Resources Supply Company and KLH Capital in connection with a management buyout transaction and recapitalization and sale of a minority interest in Federal Resources to an affiliate of Alaris Royalty Corp.;
- representation of CONTINUUS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in connection with its Series A round of financing; and
- representation of PHHHOTO Inc. in connection with its seed round of financing.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2009
- B.S., Cornell University, 2006
Admissions : New York
Rate : $$$$