Amanda C. Border is a partner in the corporate group of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Ms. Border represents firm clients in complex corporate and transactional matters including mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, growth equity and minority investments, joint ventures, corporate reorganizations and general corporate matters relating to the portfolio companies of private equity clients.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., summa cum laude, 2012
- Note Editor, Transnational Law Review
- Member, Constitutional Law Moot Court Team
Admissions : Massachusetts
- Dunes Point Capital, LP in its acquisition of Sonneman
- Clearlake Capital Group in the sale of passive, minority stakes to both Dyal Capital Partners, a division of Neuberger Berman, and Petershill, a division of Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- Vector Capital in the sale of a passive, minority stake to Dyal Capital Partners, Neuberger Berman’s private equity unit
- Currently advising on three active and confidential GP minority sale transactions in various stages of the process
- Summit Partners in its sale of Perforce Software to Clearlake Capital Group
- Summit Partners in its acquisition of Harvey Performance Co.
Memberships & Affiliations : Board of Directors — Easter Seals Massachusetts
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr LLP
- Weil Gotshal & Manges LLP
Rate : $$$$