Ms. Amanda Broadwell is one of the Firm’s litigation associates and is intricately involved in the Firm’s Mass Torts, Commercial Litigation, and Community Association practices. She represents and advises clients in complex products liability claims, pharmaceutical mass torts, toxic torts, personal injury, and construction defect claims.
Ms. Broadwell also drafts opinion letters, revisions to community association governing documents, and covenant violation and collection letters on behalf of our community association clients.
Ms. Broadwell’s greatest professional accomplishment is the everyday satisfaction of providing guidance and advice to her clients, as she aims to consistently develop effective solutions for each client.
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, J.D., 2014, cum laude
- University of Florida, B.A., 2011, cum laude
- The Florida Bar, 2014
- United States District Court for the Middle and Northern Districts of Florida
- Panelist. “New Remedies for Trade-Related Human Rights Violations in Caribbean Colombia.” Conference on Legal & Policy Issues in the Americas. Barranquilla, Colombia (April, 2014)
- Co-Author. Feeling the Squeeze: The Troubled Future of Lateral Beach Access in Florida. The Environmental and Land Use Law Section Reporter (March, 2014)
- Debris Free Oceans, co-founder and board member, 2014 – Present
- Gateway Soccer Association, volunteer coach, 2014 – 2016
Rate : $$$$