Amanda N. Brouillette focuses her practice on patent litigation matters. Ms. Brouillette has defended clients accused of patent infringement in a variety of technology fields, including telecommunications, medical billing, pharmaceuticals, and mechanical systems. She has experience defending clients through all stages of litigation, including through trial. Ms. Brouillette has degrees in both Physics and English, and conducted several years of undergraduate research in the optics field.
- Cambrian Science Corporation v. Cox Communications, Inc., et al.
- Worked on the Kilpatrick Townsend team which defended Cox Communications, Inc. in litigation involving photonic integrated circuits. This case was in front of Judge Guilford, who granted defendants summary judgment. Judge Guilford also granted Cox’s motion for attorneys’ fees. The grant of summary judgment was upheld by the federal circuit.
- In re Maxim Integrated Products Inc.
- Worked on the Kilpatrick Townsend team representing Wells Fargo as part of a joint defense group involving electronic payment technologies and related secure communications. Responsibilities included coordinating document review amongst all 26 defendants and their respective legal representatives. We successfully settled the case on Wells Fargo’s behalf.
- Bettcher Industries, Inc., v. Suhner Turbo Trim, LLC, et al.
- Represented Suhner in patent litigation involving rotary knives used in the commercial meat trimming industry. We successfully settled this case.Bettcher Industries, Inc. v. Suhner Turbo Trim, LLC, et al., Civ. No. 13-cv-9000 (N.D. Ill., filed December 17, 2013)
- Uniloc USA, Inc., et al. v. Sage Group PLC, et al.
- Represented Sage Software, Inc. in litigation regarding license administration technology. We successfully settled this case.Uniloc USA, Inc., et al. v. Sage Group PLC, et al., Civ. No. 6:13-cv-915 (E.D. Tex., filed November 25, 2013)
- Stanford Law School, J.D. (2013) with pro bono distinction
- University of Georgia, B.S., Physics (2010)summa cum laude, highest honors
- University of Georgia, B.A., English (2010)summa cum laude, highest honors
- Georgia (2013)
Rate : $$$