Amanda Butterworth White is an associate in Baker Donelson’s Knoxville office. Ms. White is a member of the Real Estate Group and has experience with real estate development transactions including payment in lieu of tax (PILOT) lease transactions and commercial loan transactions.
Ms. White also assists with business entity formations, mergers, and acquisitions, including drafting operating agreements and employment agreements, as well as drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial leases.
She has assisted clients with various real estate development projects, including hotels, apartments, warehouses, and senior living facilities. Prior to joining the Real Estate Group, Ms. White worked as both a clerk and a summer associate for the Firm.
- The University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D., 2015, magna cum laude
- King College, M.B.A., 2007
- Vanderbilt University, B.S., 2002
ADMISSIONS : Tennessee, 2015
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – American Bar Association, 2013 – Present
- Member – Knoxville Bar Association, 2013 – Present
- Member – Young Professionals of Knoxville, 2010 – 2013
- Member – Junior League of Bristol, 2004 – 2009
- Member – Knoxville Alpha Delta Pi Alumnae Association, Secretary/Treasurer, 2013 – 2015
Rate : $$$$