Amanda Nugent’s practice is focused on commercial litigation, with particular emphasis on commercial breach of contract and business torts actions in both the state and federal courts. Amanda represents and advises commercial clients of all types, from individual entrepreneurs and small family businesses to large national corporations, banks, and publicly regulated utilities.
Amanda’s thoroughness, thoughtfulness and responsiveness to client needs make her a strong advocate on behalf of clients in all stages of litigation as well as at the negotiating table. Amanda is proud to be part of a team of litigators that is “highly” recommended” by Benchmark Litigation’s Guide to Leading Business Litigation Firms and Attorneys, and that consistently strives to deliver high quality representation to Connecticut’s business community.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New Haven Bar Association
- New Haven Inn of Court
- Chair of the Board of Directors, Solar Youth
- Volunteer, New Haven Home Recovery
- Plans and organizes New Haven-based community service activities on behalf of [email protected]
- Boston College Law School, J.D., 2007
- New York University, , 2003
Rate : $$$