Amanda Campo is an associate in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Her practice focuses on construction, general liability, and Labor Law matters. She has experience in handling all aspects of complex litigation, including focusing on early and essential investigation, taking and defending challenging depositions, and successful settlement negotiation.
Before joining Lewis Brisbois, Amanda represented premises and business owners in personal injury, premises liability, and property damage matters.
Amanda also previously clerked in New Jersey Superior Court, Civil Division for the Honorable Charles E. Powers, J.S.C., preparing judicial opinions on a wide range of civil litigation matters.
- Pace University School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2013
- Siena College, Bachelor of Arts in English, magna cum laude, 2010
- State Bar Admissions, New Jersey, New York
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$