Amanda Dorman Groce is an associate in the Firm’s Birmingham office. Ms. Groce concentrates her practice in the areas of corporate and general business law, particularly mergers and acquisitions and financial institutions.
- Tulane University School of Law, J.D., 2004, cum laude
- Samford University, B.A., 2001, cum laude
- Alabama, 2004
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern and Middle Districts of Alabama, 2004
- Represented a publicly traded real estate investment trust in connection with numerous sale/leaseback transactions related to hospital and medical office buildings throughout the United States, with an aggregate value of over $450 million.
- Represented a publicly traded real estate investment trust in over $200 million of mortgage loan transactions.
- Represented a closely-held manufacturing company in the $30 million sale of its business.
- Represented one of the nation’s largest bank affiliated leasing companies in connection with various equipment leasing and financing transactions.
- Represented a publicly-traded real estate investment trust in obtaining $100 million credit facility from numerous participant lenders.
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member and Committee Member of the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Volunteer Allocation Team Committee Member for the United Way
- Recipient – Federal Bar Association Award for distinction in Federal Law
Rate : $$$