Amanda (Mandy) Proctor’s practice focuses on professional liability defense and insurance coverage litigation, including defending insurance carriers against bad faith claims and filing declaratory judgment actions to resolve coverage issues. She has experience in data security, privacy and cyber liability matters, and has represented businesses in a variety of matters related to state and federal data security and privacy laws.
She also advises insurance carriers regarding coverage issues under cyber policies arising from breaches of data security. Mandy is a former law clerk to the Honorable C. Ashley Royal of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia, and to the Honorable William T. Boyett of the Conasauga Judicial Circuit Superior Court.
- University of Georgia School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2012)
- Law School Association Scholarship Recipient
- Georgia Law Review (2010-2012)
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- University of Georgia (B.A. in International Affairs and Spanish, summa cum laude, 2009)
- Member, National Scholar Honor Society
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- Georgia State Courts
Rate : $$$$