Amanda E. Fein is an experienced litigator who focuses on complex litigation matters. She has experience in all aspects of litigation, including drafting pleadings, motion practice, oral argument, fact and expert discovery, trial preparation and appellate briefing, with significant experience in witness depositions and preparation.
She approaches her work with a collaborative mindset, building on the skills of those around her to achieve the strongest results for clients. Amanda is a member of the Mentorship Committee for the New York Office, and serves as a mentor to attorneys through the firm’s mentorship program and through the New Parent Outreach Program.
- Currently a member of the BakerHostetler legal team that serves as Counsel to the SIPA Trustee for the liquidation of Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC, working on the global investigation and litigations of the largest financial fraud in history.
- Member of a team that represented a client during intellectual property litigation in the Southern District of New York. Performed drafting tasks throughout the case and assisted with trial preparation, particularly the preparation of witnesses and documentary evidence.
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Legal Aid Society’s Associates’ Campaign
- New York City Bar Choir
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 2008
- B.A., Public Policy Analysis, Pomona College, 2004
Admissions : New York, 2010
Rate : $$$$