Amanda H. Freyre assists clients with all aspects of commercial litigation. Amanda concentrates on complex commercial litigation matters including financial services litigation, aerospace and manufacturing matters, and disputes involving emerging companies.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Representing a residential mortgage-backed securities trustee in litigation involving $900 million in disputed mortgage insurance claims.
- Representing companies to enforce trademark rights.
- Represented aircraft manufacturer in litigation relating to manufacturing defects.
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2012
- B.S., Florida State University, 2008
ADMISSIONS : New York, Florida
Rate : $$$