Amanda Fry is an associate in the Labor & Employment Department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Los Angeles office. Her practice spans both single-plaintiff and class litigation, including defending employers in lawsuits alleging wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour violations.
Ms. Fry has worked with national employers in various industries, including retail, manufacturing, food and beverage, healthcare, pharmaceutical, hospitality, entertainment, aerospace, insurance, and financial services. Ms. Fry also has arbitration and jury trial experience.
Ms. Fry is involved in pro bono efforts, including being an active participant with the Western Justice Center’s various programs for the peaceful resolution of conflict and the reduction of prejudice within schools and communities.
Prior to joining Seyfarth Shaw, Ms. Fry served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Stephen V. Wilson of the Central District of California. During law school, Ms. Fry worked in-house at a major entertainment corporation in the Employment Litigation Department.
- J.D., University of Southern California Gould School of Law (2017)
- Editor, Southern California Interdisciplinary Law Journal
- B.A., Loyola Marymount University, magna cum laude (2013)
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
Rate : $$$