Amanda McClintock is member of Girardi & Keese. During law school I had the good fortune of clerking for Tom Girardi. My first day of work I was in trial with him and I have worked by his side ever since. Having a mentor with Tom’s experience, talent and passion for the law has proved invaluable to me.
I believe my job as a lawyer is to help people through what has often times been the most traumatic event in their lives. I think compassion and empathy as well as zealous advocacy form the basis of a successful relationship with each client. A lawsuit can be an overwhelming experience. Having a lawyer that you trust and respect is extremely important.
At Girardi Keese we have the luxury of using the best resources available to pursue our cases. We leave no stone unturned. Securing justice for those harmed is a huge responsibility and we take that responsibility very seriously.
I think each case teaches us valuable lessons. I am always inspired by our clients who have suffered such incredible losses yet maintain a positive outlook. It is my privilege to be able to help these individuals.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- University of California, Berkeley, California
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys Association of California
- American Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Public Justice Foundation
- South Bay Bar Association
Rate : $$$