Amanda L. Sanders is a seasoned litigator with first and second chair trial experience in Texas state and federal courts. She focuses her practice on the representation of corporations and individuals in a variety of matters including premises liability, products liability, catastrophic injury and wrongful death claims, construction litigation as well as contract and commercial disputes.
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2001
- University of Florida, B.A., 1997, History, cum laude
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Rate : $$$