Amanda Mathieu is an associate in the Boston office of Lewis Brisbois. Amanda focuses her practice on civil litigation involving Professional Liability and Employment matters as well as providing claims management and contract review services for Professional Liability matters.
Amanda concentrates her civil litigation defense work in New England representing professionals, including architects, engineers, lawyers, surveyors, directors and officers, financial representatives, medical professionals, real estate brokers and real estate developers and other individuals and corporations.
- Suffolk University Law School, Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, 2014
- Providence College, Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, 2011
- State Bar Admissions, Massachusetts
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Young Professionals Group
- Providence College Boston Alumni Executive Board
Rate : $$$$