Amanda Mcgrady Morrison advises a broad range of clients on M&A transactions, including strategic and private equity acquisitions, dispositions and financings. She has significant experience steering leveraged buyouts and dispositions of public and private companies, as well as minority investments, recapitalizations and restructurings.
Amanda also regularly assists clients with other transactional and corporate governance matters and routinely counsels investment advisory firms in connection with fund formation, investment activities and internal operations.
Some of her clients include TPG Capital, State Street Corporation, Summit Partners, Summit Rock Advisors and The Boston Consulting Group. Amanda is recognized as a leading lawyer for M&A and private equity transactions, including Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business and the International Financial Law Review.
- JD, cum laude, Harvard Law School, 2000; Member, Board of Student Advisers
- BA (History), summa cum laude, Wake Forest University, 1997; Phi Beta Kappa
ADMISSIONS : Massachusetts, 2001
MEMBERSHIP & AFFILIATIONS :
- American Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Represented DuPage Medical Group, one of the nation’s largest independent, multi-specialty physician groups, and DMG Management Services in a $1.45 billion strategic partnership with Ares Management
- Represented Advent International and Mediq B.V. in the $380 million sale of Byram Healthcare to Owens & Minor
- Represented the independent directors of Cole Corporate Income Trust in the $3 billion merger of CCIT with Select Income REIT
- Represented the Special Committee of Cole Credit Property Trust II in its merger with Spirit Realty Capital to create a $7.1 billion triple-net-lease REIT
- Represented Bare Escentuals, a premium cosmetics company, in its $1.7 billion sale to Shiseido.
Rate : $$$