Amanda Norcross is a partner in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough’s Atlanta office. Ms. Norcross concentrates her practice in the areas of mergers and acquisitions. Ms. Norcross is the Chair of the Diversity and Inclusion Committee of the Merger and Acquisitions Group.
- University of Georgia School of Law, JD, cum laude (2005)
- Georgia Institute of Technology, BS, Management, highest honors (2002)
Admissions : Georgia
- Counseling buyers and sellers in connection with mergers, stock sales, asset sales, recapitalizations, spin-offs and similar transactions
- Board Member, Kate’s Club (2018-present)
- Member, American Staffing Association
Rate : $$$$