Amanda Swartz joined Baker McKenzie in September 2012 as an associate in the Houston office’s Tax group. Prior to Baker McKenzie, Ms. Swartz practiced in New York and Washington, DC, primarily handling M&A-related transactions, fund formations and restructurings, and a mixture of other tax work, including real estate and debt issues.
Ms. Swartz’s practice focuses on international tax planning and providing transactional tax advice in cross-border mergers, acquisitions and restructurings, fund formations and restructurings, federal, state and local tax planning and offerings.
- New York University School of Law (2008)
- Georgetown University Law Center (2007)
- Louisiana State University (2003)
- Texas~United States (2013)
- New York~United States (2008)
Rate : $$$